Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Happy Couple in Hawaii


Let's see if I can figure out something besides facebook. I am taking a break from finals to say Здравствуйте! Yeah that is how you say hi in Russian. I just looked it up. How overwhelming is that?
Anyway if I figured it out right, I've posted this amazingly priceless picture of me and Christopher "the boyfriend" at Electric Beach from when we went snorkeling Thanksgiving weekend. The best part about that trip was no more than an hour after we left the site, some of our friends who were also there saw a six ft shark right underneath them! Well this is what it looks like being young and in love!? How cute.

1 comments:

Jessy Cheney said...

I love the picture! I am so jealous, I miss being young and in love like that. You guys are so hot! Nice and tan, and sexy. lucky's. way to post. I hope you can post while you are on your mission. I kind of doubt you will be able too, bummer.